Working together to create your best life
Selecting an Agency Podcast
Support coordination helps individuals receive self-directed services, allowing for increased freedom of choice in those services. We partner with each individual and family to provide ongoing support and guidance to increase their knowledge of the services and resources than can help enhance their quality of life. We look for structured programs as well as flexible creative outlets that encourage individuals to reach new heights.
The New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities is transitioning from a contract-based model of service delivery to a Medicaid-based fee-for-service model. This model allows for increased flexibility, increased choice and an expansion of services.
Spectrum Care Management and Counseling provides support for your entire family in many ways. We get to know the needs of each family, develop plans that are person-centered and think outside of the box to access community resources that are right for you. We do this by:
- Assessing needs and assisting with the development of personal goals
- Helping you understand financial programs like Medicaid
- Guiding you through the many resources provided by and contracted with the DDD
- Developing and maintaining your Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
- Acting as the point person for all services
- Providing guidance for appropriate living options
- Providing contact through regularly scheduled intervals to the individual, family and service providers to monitor the provision of services