Our support coordinators are all trained professionals in social service fields. This gives them the edge to think outside of the box and access services many may not even be aware of. Many of our support coordinators have friends or family members with a developmental disability, so to us, it’s personal.
All of our support coordinators have had extensive training in the Supports Program, person-centered planning, self-directed services and developmental disabilities, including intellectual disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury and other neurological impairments.
Beyond the routine Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) services, we have strong preexisting relationships with services that provide legal assistance, adult programming, housing, local recreations, programs and more.
Here are just a few of the reasons people choose Spectrum CMC as their provider of choice:
- We hire only experienced individuals who have demonstrated their ability to compassionately care for their clients.
- We provide continuous training to our staff and educate families on new resources and supports available to them.
- Our support coordinators live close to the clients and families they serve, so they are knowledgeable about the services available in your area.
- We are allowed by the state to approve our own plans, which means we are able to add or change services as you request them.
- We work to create and maintain strong relationships with service providers in the area to keep current on their service offerings.
- Our unique team approach makes us highly flexible to talk or meet when you need us, providing more efficient support.